Chewbeads Review - Mommy Chic, Baby Safe

Question: What's the first thing babies reach for when you're holding them? My answer: necklaces and sunglasses! I recently came across the company, Chewbeads and have to say was immediately impressed. They make soft, bright, stylish, non-toxic jewelry that is SAFE for baby to chew on! How did I not know about this sooner? The idea was created simply by a mom who's son loved chewing on her necklaces, but she wanted a safe alternative.

I jumped online and purchased the Mulberry Teether in Turquoise (thanks for the coupon Chewbeads!). I fell absolutely in love with the super BRIGHT color combination! (I also wanted to immediately chew on it, but that's neither here nor there!). Let me tell you, this thing was a hit with my little "tester", who went to town for a good while.

Beads are made with 100% food grade silicone, have no BPA, no PVC, no Phthalates, no Cadmium, and no lead. You can wash with warm soapy water or pop this puppy in the dishwasher. There are no detachable parts and the necklaces feature a breakaway clasp for extra safety.

I couldn't be more pleased and intend to get back on their website and snag the matching Waverly Necklace!

You can find Chewbeads on their website, Facebook, and Twitter.

They've also recently made it into the Cool Mom Picks Ultimate Baby Shower Gift Guide. See it here!