Tommee Tippee - Great Sippy!

Tommee Tippee is again making its debut in our household. If you scroll back to when I was registering I reached out to everyone to see what their favorite bottle was with the criteria that it be most natural to the breast and Tommee Tippee appeared quite a few times so after checking them out I registered at Babies R Us for their starter packs and other newborn accessories. (They did not have the pump out then, I was so bummed when I saw it in stores) I did not end up going back to work as planned so wondered how often I would use the bottles but get quite a bit of use out of them and my son readily takes them so I know they have a natural feel to them. So as he is moving into sippy cups I knew that if Tommee Tippee made sippies they would be a favorite and sure enough they do! We got the Explora Truly Spill Proof variety for 9 months + (boy time flies). My son likes that they are great shades of blue and green with "Explora" prints on them. I like that they are spill proof, have a soft spout to protect his gums, have a hygiene cap and are BPA free. They also flow on demand making starting to drink from a cup that much easier. Show your love and like Tommee Tippee on facebook and follow them on twitter.

Oh and Tomme Tippee also released this great new and FREE digital storybook that showcases your pregnancy all the way to the birth by compiling these special moments through a pregnancy journal. I really wish I had done something like this myself as being pregnant and the birth of my son have been the best moments of my life.