Bedding Arrival!


My gorgeous baby bedding set has arrived! As always with CSN stores I was not disapointed in any part of my experience. The ordering was easy, they have great deals, customer service is top notch, variety is amazing and shipping was very fast. They always let you know how soon it will ship, if its in stock etc... Plus since I spent over 69.00 it qualified for free shipping which made their price MUCH better than the other places I looked. As you probably read before I went with the Bedtime Originals Baby Zoo Bedding. Not being able to see it in person I relied on the description and it was better than described. The actual blanket/ quilt is so soft and plush with microfiber details. The animals are heavily stiched to stand the wear and tear of children and the designs are so cute! I love the earth tones and will be able to liven it up in the room with bright greens and animal prints. I am so happy with my choice! They have so many accessories to match this set and so many other sets as well. Check out CSN for all your shopping needs!