ELEMENT BARS: WARNING- DO NOT EAT WHILE IN MOTION



Seriously these Element Bars stopped me dead in my tracks. Post workout today I had the Chewy Almond-- Just unwrapping this from the chic wrapper I was DROOLING. The texture was amazing and the hearty ingredients were popping out of the bar! The Chewy Almond bar has well-- almonds of course but sweet cranberries, oats, flax seed meal, soy protein with nom-tastic hint of peanut butter and vanilla. I can not say enough about this bar. Check back as I will be reviewing more of the Element Bars including: Crispy Cranberry, D Bernsen, Dr. Clyde Cherry Chocolate, Chocolate Nut Pie (this one has my name all over it) and Dr. Clyde Berry Bar. In the meantime, head over to the Element Bar website--- not only can you order one of their popular bars but you can CUSTOMIZE your own bars! Thinking ahead to the holidays I think these would make a great gift! Get there now!

Element Bars