Naturally More Almond Butter


So I am a peanut butter fan all the way but now my heart is torn! This almond butter is creamy, rich and delicious with little chunks of almonds throughout. I will definitly be putting this in my "rotation", it was so yummy. I have so many ideas for using this almond butter but last night it was straight outta the jar! Now the thing I love most about the product is that the chefs over at Naturally More decided to take something that was already so great (almonds) and enhance it to make it protein rich and full of flax. I am always looking for ways to add protein to my diet to constantly feed my muscles! The protein added to this nut butter is the "purest protein available. Eggs contain the highest quality source of protein available but they also contain almost every essential vitamin and mineral needed by humans." PLUS this contains no cholosterol. "Flaxseed contains lignans that have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-cancer properties." I love this stuff. Visit their website ASAP!