Toufayan LOW CARB LOW FAT wraps

Where have these wraps been all my life?! These wraps have 140 calories, 15 grams of carbs and GET THIS--- 13 GRAMS OF PROTEIN!!! After these stunning nutritionals I did not expect what I got from the taste! These wraps are delicious. They held my whole creation and did not rip or tear. Try this recipe:

1/2 cup black beans pureed
1/4 cup salsa of choice
1/4 cup spanish rice
spinach leaves
avacado
1 Toufayan Wrap

I warmed the wrap for about 10 seconds in the microwave and dumped all my goodies into it, rolled it up and devoured. Let me tell you this wrap didn't have a chance! Tomorrow morning I will be stuffing it with eggs and veggies for a great start to the morning! I can see myself using this for any meal. I have so many ideas -- veggie chili burrito, as a pizza flat in the oven, filled with vegtables, quesadillas, baked to a crisp and dipped in hummus!!!! Expect many more recipes with this product.