FAKE Bake

When I got pregnant I stopped tanning in the tanning bed-- I know I mentioned that a few times here on my blog. When my doctor insisted on it, I was heartbroken-- seems dramatic but I LOVE the bronzed look. Ever since then I have been searching for a dark, yet natural looking self-tanner. I do not have to look any longer, I have found Fake Bake (love the name).
Post-pregnancy I had every intention of returning to tanning but had no clue what life would really be like-- take an hour away to run to the tanning bed leaving my baby behind? Not a chance(plus the dangers of tanning). There are tons of items in the fake bake line from a variety of bronzers to a multitude of self-tanners based on your preferences. I am currently using the "Flawless" self-tanning liquid that comes with a mitt, is fast drying and non-sticky. I love that this liquid has a bronzer built in both for an immediate look and so that you know where you are putting it on for a good application. The instant, golden brown tan that my skin got from the liquid instantly won my heart, it has a great rich color that lasts for a very long time. I skipped a day of using and did not notice a decrease in my color which is unusual for self-tanners. Not to mention this liquid has an awesome smell (rare) that is infused with a tropical scent. I noticed a lot of great promotions going on their website if you visit now-- buy 1 get 1 tanning body butters, free shimmer bronzer with purchase of the flawless liquid that I have etc... Browse around and let me know what you find!