You need this!

When I found out I was going to be reviewing the SKOY cloths I was so excited because sadly we go through tons of paper towels in our house. I say sadly because not only are paper towels expensive but they are a huge waste and such an environmental burden. So what sets SKOY cloths apart from your regular run of the mill reusable cloths or towels? How about the fact that they can replace more than just paper towels and can be used as a washcloth or a sponge? Or that they are made of natural cotton and wood based cellulose pulp making them 100% biodegradable and earth friendly? I loved that these cute cloths are SO absorbant and EASY to take care off-- just pop it into the dishwasher or washing machine and you are starting fresh with a germ-free SKOY cloth.
 
So do you want win your very own set of these fabulous and functional SKOY cloths? Well let me know! Just send me an email letting me know (please make your subject SKOY giveaway) what you learned on the SKOY website (there is a lot) and what you would use your cloths for. Its that simple! The giveaway will end on Friday October 28th and the winner will be chosen randomly. GOOD LUCK!