Made the Old Fashioned Way

Dear GLEE GUM,


Thank you for your all natural ingredients, a gum base that conserves the rainforest instead of ruining its beauty, all your delicious flavors and your good looking mascot. As an avid gum chewer I like to grab a piece of gum to hold me over, freshen my breath or just have something to chew on. I really appreciate that you have no preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners and that you are all natural. I really enjoy your spearmint, cinnamon, tangerine, triple berry, bubble gum and “wee glee” (mini-fruit flavored gum bits). You are so yummy, I am hooked! Keep up the good work. Oh and you fellow eco-foodies—grab some gum you can feel good about!
Bonus-- Glee Gum has added a giveaway to the mix! Here is what is up for grabs:
1 Mini Glee Variety pack (21 4-piece) & a coupon
Trust me you want this, Glee Gum is delicious. So how do you win? Shoot me an email and tell me what flavor sounds the best to you, follow my blog and cross your fingers. The winner will be picked at random next Friday 10/14.