LIVE WELL. SPEND LESS.

I love this motto! I love quality, organic, natural products that are eco friendly and cruelty free but sometimes the premium gets so expensive. After discovering this website- Natural Value- I am OBSESSED with all the great products I can get under their Natural Value umbrella. To start off with, its not just food. They have everything from garbage bags to baby wipes to wax paper to pet food and sooooooooo much more. I HIGHLY recommend their olives and coconut milk-- both affordable and among the best I have ever had.

That doesn't even begin to cover all the food products they have. From quality peanut butter to organic green beans and diced tomatoes you name it, they have it. You could seriously live off this website and never visit the store again-- wouldn't that be fabulous? There is something great about shopping in your pj's. You can order directly from their website or find Natural Value on Amazon, Greenfeet, Greenlinepaper, Lets Go Green, Greencupboards and Nutricity. I had the pleasure of speaking with Gary (Natural Value's president) and reading his blog-- check it out here or go ahead and like them on facebook!