Fashionably Green

Here is another great new find and right before the holidays! Cangles is a fashionably green company that designs jewelry including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, hair accessories and more from recycled aluminum cans. Their story is actually really cool if you want a good short read and they have some pretty cool things going on that coincide with their jewelry making including partnering with Save the Earth Foundation, making donations to various charities like the Ronald McDonald house (via the can tabs) and monetary donations to The Wounded Warrior Project and Susan B. Komen. Impressed already? Wait until you see their cool stuff. Who would have guessed THIS was made from recycled cans?
Or THIS:
But what did I get from Cangles? Not jewelry at all actually-- although I really wouldn't mind getting my hands on some! I chose this COOL "Toolshed License Plate Dustpan". I am obsessed with license plate art- wouldn't this be the perfect gift for that guy or even gal who has everything? I betcha they don't have one of these and its only priced at 9.99, I am actually shocked it can even be made for this!

My Michigan state dustpan arrived and was every bit as cool as the picture looks. Carefully molded into a dustpan shape with a perfectly coordinating handle, this will be great "functional art". Brilliant! How would you like to get your hands on your own Cangles work of art? They are generously offering one lucky reader a 25.00 gift code to use on their website towards whatever you desire! How do you win this? Simply send me an email telling me how you would spend your gift code, then "like" Cangles on facebook and be sure you are a blog follower and then one lucky reader will be randomly chosen. The giveaway closes one week from now-- Sunday October 16th.