Wax on, Wax Off

A strange thing happened the other day. My cat was walking on the furniture balancing right on the wood edge. He stopped at the end and started cleaning his paws. Probably trying to get the chemical laden furniture polish spray off his precious toe pads. I was horrified thinking of him ingesting all this. They must have stomachs of steel for all the things that they clean off of themselves. I just can’t stand the thought of it so I looked into some all-natural wood polish for my home. I found Daddy Van’s Beeswax Polish and to my amazement it worked BETTER than what I was previously using. Another thing about it – it smells great! It had a refreshing mix of a typical beeswax smell accented with hints of lavender. The true appeal was that Daddy Van’s is all natural, chemical free, non toxic, safe for your family and made with food safe ingredients.