Cleaning Made Fun

People safe, Pet safe, and Planet Safe. How good does that sound? Well I don’t know about the rest of you out there, but it sounds great to me. I never really thought of cleaning being fun until I met my match with GreenShield Organic from Greenology Products. Now don’t get me wrong I said cleaning is FUN not EXCITING!!! Either way Greenology’s product is USDA Organic approved, trust me it’s the real deal. I really wanted to put this product to the test so I went to the 2 most bacteria growing rooms in a house-- the bathroom and the cats litter box. I only had to use about 6 sprays of the all purpose cleaner on both my bathroom and cat little box and both were clean and smelled fresh with only 6 sprays each. I was very impressed with this product most of the time I have to use up a quarter of a bottle of multiple cleaning supplies to get both of those clean and smelling decent. Greenology not only has residential cleaning supplies for every room in your house but they also have commercial supplies as well. If you don’t believe me check out the product for yourself and put it through your test, I know it will pass with flying colors.