The Sweat Shop

My new discovery is that Yoga is a great means for exercise when I am at home. I am not a group exerciser by any means so for me doing Yoga with a group of people it just would not be fun. Aurorae Yoga sent me a fabulous Ocean Blue* mat complete with the “Sweat Shop” accessories—The Aurorae Slip Free Rosin Bag and Aurore Seat Sport Towel which aid in the prevention of slipping. I was able to retire my other Yoga mat to my S.O. for inspiration. My first experience on my Yoga mat was comical. I was getting it all laid out and so impressed with the thickness of the mat (good because I have wood floors), the cool color, design and my accessories. Well apparently my cats thought it was pretty cool too because I could not keep them off of it! Eventually I moved them to the side and was able to pop in one of my dvd’s. I did a 20 minute session which did incorporate some floor work where I was able to test the waters with the mat on my back. It was very comfortable with just the right amount of padding to ensure my not getting hurt. I did not slip on this mat at all either. Visit their website to get more information on them. The mats are also available for purchase on Amazon (hint there are on sale if you act quickly). Aurorae has hinted towards doing a giveaway for my readers so I will keep you in the loop!

*Ocean Blue: Relaxation, Sedate, Caring, Cooling, Spirit, Trustworthy & Attentive