Carbon Footprints

Do you try to decrease yours? Aqua Joe has come up with a great solution to the ever growing problem of disposable drink bottles. They are horrible and so quickly used and tossed that people do not even think of the repercussions. They sit in landmines if not recycled, they take up tons of space and are just such a waste! In an effort to reduce all this waste I have started toting my own stainless steel water bottles everywhere, I love them! I just fill them up with my water and off I go. This does present a problem though if I want to drink water all day and then later on a protein shake but Aqua Joe’s totally innovative invention just solved this conundrum! Aqua Joe has created a portable scoop and dispenser designed to fill with your drink powder of choice and dump neatly into your reusable bottle. When I got it I packed my protein powder with and brought it to mix a shake post-workout. Thinking only this line of thought I was amazed when I read a little more and understood all the possibilities for others with a different lifestyle. To carry infant formula, sports drinks, nutritional supplement or just drink flavors. I can not say enough about this product. Oh and there is a handy little clip so you don’t lose your Aqua Joe in your mix of other things in your purse, bag etc…