Isolate Protein Benefits

Whey protein isolate may be more expensive but very worth the benefits you reap! What makes it an isolate is that all the non-protein elements are removed, has a higher protein content, most of the fat is removed and it is a complete protein. That being said-- What I am about to show you is P28 a High Protein Bread made with 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Yes it is true--you can eat bread and still get leaner all the while meeting your protein goals. Now check it out:

I made myself an almond butter sandwich on this and it was outstanding. Each slice of bread is enormous and provides 14 grams of high quality isolate protein. When I got my fresh loaf in the mail they provided me with a cost savings sheet which I thought was SO cool considering we are in a recession. Here it is:

GET YOUR OWN LOAF!