The Mariani Family

They have been in business for four generations making the highest quality dried fruit snacks. That is what I have always recognized the name for-- namely the dried plums aka prunes. Little did I know that they had so many other snacks and they are just as great as the prunes! Not a prune fan? Well then can I interest you in some: Apricots, Mixed Fruit, Sliced Apples, Harvest Medley, Berries, Cranberries, Wild Blueberries,Cherries, Strawberries, Berries n' Cherries, Berries 'N Apples, Island Fruits, Philippine Mango, Tropical Pineapple, Tropical Medley, Banana Chips, Mango, Pineapple Tango, Vanilla Raisins, Chocolate Raisins, HoneyBars, Raisins, Dates and finally Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Now if there is not something in that list that you want to gobble right up then something is seriously wrong! I was very surprised to see all these great items. I dug right into the berries-- top of the line quality fruit. Then I had a Honey Bar (the Trail Mix one) and omg! It was amazing! You can get a lot of the Mariani items at your favorite store or order directly from their website and save yourself a trip! I just love when my mail person brings me goodies!