Hold Your Memories

When I came across the Vizardz website I couldn't believe what I saw! Their motto is "Hold Your Memories" and they have very special 2.5D pictures and 3D products. Some of these items are nighlights, ornaments, light boxes, inserts and even sculptures. Ever since I have become a mom I LOVE anything with my son's face on it so we went with a nightlight. The process was super simple on my end, I just submitted a favorite photo and voila-- I had the most gorgeous nightlight I have ever seen. Here is an example:
When we first got it I was not sure what to expect because you hardly see the picture when its not lit up but plug it in and its like magic-- the image just shines and it is so stinkin cute. This has become a conversation piece in our house as well. We have put it in the main bathroom and people are just in awe of our Vizardz nightlight. With Christmas coming up look how nice their ornaments are as well:
I would love one of these with my sweet baby boys face on it! Don't know what to get your mom? I think they nailed this one:

Its true! Moms love their families the most and love to capture all those great moments with their children.