You can't be too young OR too old for BLOCKS!

My son was lucky enough to get a 160 piece Fun With Friends set from Back to Blocks.

When I say my son, I should say my whole family. The bucket arrived and let me say first off I was so impressed at them being in such a nice container. A big sturdy bucket with a lid that we can tote around from room to room and stays neat. But we took the lid off and inside was a huge array of smooth wooden blocks of all shapes and sizes-- Small Basic Blocks, Large Basic Blocks, Arches, Triangles, Small and Large Wedges, Columns, Square Posts and Windows. The perfect set to let your childs imagination run wild!

Mind you my son is only a year old but he was ever so fascinated by his new blocks-- turning them over to examine, stacking, knocking down and watching us create as well as a little taste testing. He goes straight for the blocks when he sees the bucket and knows just how to lift that lid to get right in there. We love showing him how things can be built and how the columns fit into the other pieces because we can see his mind just working away!

I know there are tons of blocks on the market so why choose Back to Blocks? You will be getting a quality product made of high quality materials-- so much so that they guarantee their blocks and will replace any block that cracks or splinters. Also, you really get a ton of blocks for your money. They really are a good investment anyways because every child loves creating and playing with blocks-- boy or girl. Their blocks are also safe-- made with no paints, dyes or stains. Need I say more? We are thrilled with our Fun With friends set and can not wait to see all the awesome structures that Max can dream up! I had to show these pics too-- I swear these blocks must be super yummy:



Want your own set to put under the tree this year?  Their website offers quite a few options for your block shopping pleasure or you can try your hand at winning some of these! Here are the details: Make sure you follow my blog, like me on facebook, then hop on over to the Back to Blocks website and tell me what you would love to create with your child if you were to win the set. You have until Sunday November 27th! GOOD LUCK!