Your Party Starts Here!

So as everyone knows, Max's 1st birthday is approaching QUICK! I have over 30 people on my guest list and get panicked moments just thinking of everything that has to be done-- food, cake, gift bags, supplies etc... Based on his favorite characters we chose Mickey Mouse Clubhouse because Mickey make him smile and because Mikey is SO classic! Lucky for me there are some great party supplies out there for a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party and I found just what I was looking for at Discount Party Supplies. For starters I ordered the Mickeys Clubhouse Standard Party Pack:
Which includes:











I will surely need much more when it comes to plates, napkins, cups and cutlery but it gave me a great base to start from at a GREAT price of only 18.99-- I could never buy this piece by piece for this price. I was so happy with each of my items-- all of very high quality and the Mickey prints of all very high resolution. The streamers, balloons, tablecover and cutlery that they chose perfectly accented the Mickey theme and print. It seems like Discount Party Supplies would have you covered no matter what theme you were going with including birthdays, holidays, graduations, showers, anniversaries-- you name it, any reason you can find to PARTY! They have some great deals running too like free shipping on orders over 65.00 and 50% off tablewear. They boast over 400 unique party themes and now make custom invites and banners.