Working out at home with Harbinger!

I have found that I actually LOVE working out at home for many reasons-- I can do it whenever it works for me and my son, I don't have to worry about what I wear and I don't waste any time driving, checking in, talking etc... Its really great! One thing I do miss though is the lack of variety in my workouts. I do try and mix it up as much as possible but sometimes it just gets stale so I am so excited to be reviewing some great products from Harbinger and also giving a couple away!

Harbinger graciously sent me:


Each and every item has exceeded my expectations. It all has the high quality you would expect from Harbinger and has added so many possiblities to my at home exercises. Jump ropes are always great cardio and this great 9 foot rope is perfect for my cardio routine indoors or outdoors. Push up bars help you evenly distribute your weight during training as well as keep you with traction during push ups, I have also found they make the pressure on my wrists much less which helps me to do just a few more. The resistance cables have SO many uses-- from arms to back and shoulders to chest and tons of leg exercises-- same with the balance trainer, a great multi-purpose piece of equipment to have. Their website gives you ideas on uses of everything they stock. So not only have they shared some of their great fitness gear with me they are extending this to my readers as well. One lucky winner will get Adjustable Grips:
and Deluxe Ab Straps:

Standard Bar Pad:

 AND a pair of men's gloves:
I thought both items will be perfect because the grips you can use ANYTIME and anywhere, the ab straps can hook right onto any pull up bar for those hardcore ab exercises that I miss so much! So how do you win this great package? First off, make sure you follow my blog, secondly like Harbinger on facebook and then just email me and let me know something you learned from the Harbinger website and you are in! You have until Wednesday, November 16th. Good luck!