Kudzoom-- We Grow With You

Check out this great daily deal site-- Kudzoom-- I am realy excited about it because it has a lot of great perks and is pretty unique in its set up. First off, just sign up and you get an automatic 5.00 added to your account without any strings attached and no links to go through, free shipping on orders over 50.00, loyalty programs and more! What makes Kudzoom unique is that it is focused on all stages from babies, tots, kids, tweens and even moms-to-be. I checked out today's great deals at Kudzoom and found tons of stuff at great prices for Max. Look at this cute top:
Only 9.00! This may not be there when you go to look as the deals change daily but they had tons of cute clothes, accessories and even toys to choose from at great prices.
So go ahead, join and browse around-- let me know what you find. Oh and did I mention that Kudzoom is throwing in a 25 dollar credit giveaway? One very lucky reader will get 25.00 to spend on whatever they choose at Kudzoom's store. Here is how you can be that lucky someone-- email me and let me know that you signed up for your own Kudzoom membership then just let me know a little something you learned while on the website. (You must follow my blog to win) Thats it! Hurry as this giveaway ends Wednesday, November 9th. Good luck!