Umbrellas, gloves, slippers-- oh my!

I am a long time fan of the Totes-Isotoner brand, in fact I am wearing Isotoner balerina slippers as I type this. When I was browsing around their website I could not believe all the items they actually have that you don't see in store. Extended sizes, every fabric imaginable, even wedding slippers! Not to mention shoes, hats, scarves, rainwear and more! I was really into their umbrellas-- they have super cool ones that you can find to fit just about any personality. I chose one for Max of course that is so stinkin' cute:
It is the Totes Frog Kids Critters Animal Faces umbrella. This umbrella opens easily and safely for little hands, when I opened it Max was giggling at the frog face with the pop up ears. The details are so cute on this umbrella and it even has a matching handle. This one will last a long time because its high quality just like you would expect from Totes. The other one we chose was from their golf line (told you there was a huge selection):
This one is their cool Chicago Bears Golf umbrella. It features a vented canopy and provides rain protection while you are out on the course. It has an automatic open and is giant so it could have so many other uses like the beach, going to the game etc... Plus the combo of golf and a favorite team is sure to be a great gift! Totes is giving away an umbrella of the winners choice-- here is what you have to do: visit their site and tell me which umbrella you would pick, follow my blog, like me on facebook and then email me to let me know you did all this. You have until Sunday December 4th. Best of luck to you!