Get Well Soon

What says “Get Well Soon” or simply just that you care better than homemade chicken noodle soup, crackers and cookies? I can not think of a better way myself. Next time you need to send someone a special take care of yourself type message consider Grandma’s Chicken Noodle Soup! It is one of the coolest and most original concepts I have seen so far. Grandma’s will send the gift package of your choice to anyone. What they will get? Your hand chosen combination of a half gallon of real homemade chicken noodle soup (huge chunks of chicken, spiral noodles, giant slices of celery and carrots in a savory broth) plus many things to sweeten the deal from chocolate cakes to flowers to teddy bears. I am so impressed with this service and my soup arrived still frozen, I just had to leave it in the fridge for a few hours and it was ready to go. In my package I also got a cute microwavable Grandma’s cup, oyster crackers for old fashioned soup eating and a cute frosted cookie.