Ahhhh refreshing!

Why is the combination of chocolate and mint so refreshing? They compliment eachother so well! Tonight after a long, long day of traveling I wanted a seriously good snack so I grabbed a stack (not disclosing the size of the stack) of Newman's Own Organics Newman-O's Hint-O-Mint cookies. These delicious cookies have a crunchy, chocolately cookie with a creamy mint center that is just like the name implies "a hint-o-mint" it is not overpowering, just a subtle mint flavoring. As a Newman's Own Organics food fan I was excited to find out they have expanded their cookie offerings to include Peanut Butter filled Chocolate (omg- must try) and Ginger Creme. I am sure these will be making an appearance here soon... What's your favorite NOO product? I always have their mints handy in my purse! So why choose NOO cookies? They are certified organic and made with organic palm fruit oil, read more about that here.