Baked on the bright side!

Rudi's Organic Bakery wins!
Rudi’s ORGANIC BAKERY Named AMONG TOP foodieS FOR VEGETARIANS by Vegetarian Times Magazine READERS
I know I have mentioned Rudi's quite a few times on my blog so I was so happy to read that they have won such a great award. Their bread really deserves it. The sourdough which I am a huge fan of got a great shout out by being the top sourdough of choice by vegetarians. I have been a Rudi's lover for some time now because they make their bread the right way without the use of artificial chemicals or preservatives-- who needs that stuff anyways? They have more than just wholesome bread too-- there is bagels, english muffins, buns and now a gluten-free line too. Rudi's is the largest brand of organic breads for a reason--their bread tastes great and is good for you too! Want to try your own loaf and win a cute sandwich box to boot?
Well, email me and tell me which variety you would love to try. I will randomly select TWO lucky winners on Wednesday October 19th. GOOD LUCK.