Honor Thy Mother

Are you tired of constantly outfitting your baby in bears, puppies, lions and cars? That is all I seem to find for Max at the mainstream stores so when I came across this website I was so excited. Baby Rock Apparel has fun, hip, trendy clothes for baby and toddlers (boys and girls). "Hip Childrens Wear With An Edge" Everything from t-shirts/ one pieces to COOL footwear and diaper bags. Max got the "Honor Thy Mother" t-shirt in "burnout blue". I chose this one because of the awesome designs on the front and the back, the burnout material which I wear myself constantly-- makes it totally soft and has a worn in look but mainly because it says "Honor Thy Mother" and I thought that was too cute and a message he needs to remember.
How adorable is this?! I got his big enough so he can wear a thermal under it this winter and still be able to wear it next summer as well. I learned when I was constantly replacing his clothes to err on the larger side especially when its something cool like this that I want him to rock for a long time!
Baby Rock Apparel offers free shipping on orders of 50.00 or more plus they are offering up a 15% off code (good for 3 months) MOMINTOLIVING. Another little tidbit that I found that made me like them even more:
Making much more than a fashion statement, Baby Rock Apparel donates a portion of its profits to The Pediatric Cancer Foundation. "Cancer has impacted our family like it has so many others, so we found it fitting to contribute to this great foundation to help kids", says Kimberly Strayer, President of Baby Rock Apparel.