It's never too early...

For your first halloween costume! We have this obsession with sock monkey's at our house, they are just so stinkin' cute! I first got one at my baby shower and since then we have collected different sock monkeys but this is our best one so far! I found a SOCK MONKEY costume at Costume Supercenter-- they not only have a huge selection for toddlers but tons for kids in general. So here is the one that we got for Max:

Adorable huh? We love it... but being a baby he is not so thrilled about the hat part yet, that is going to take some practice! This got me thinking I never knew how much he hated hats but he better be getting used to them both for his too cute for words halloween costume but also we do live in Wisconsin and the winters are fierce, he will be wearing hats for sure. This costume is actually priced on the lower side (22.97) so I was not sure how nice it was going to be but the quality is fantastic. The bodysuit is made of a soft but durable fabric with easy openings in the legs for quick diaper changes. The hat is my favorite part with real moving eyes, cute ears that stick out and a red pom-pom on top.