Want to be back to your fabulous self in NO time?

Check out Wink shapewear:
Wink™ patented fabrics are anti-microbial, mold to every curve and our post-pregnancy belly band system hugs your waist, hips and abdomen to slim and tone all over. Our pregnancy support garments keep you feeling beautiful at every stage in your pregnancy and beyond.In the blink-of-an-eye, your hip, thigh and tummy muscles feel supported not  strained. Clothes fit better and flow over your body as our belly bands shrink and tighten your body. Suddenly, you stand confident and comfortable where you used to feel tired and achy. The best part? It's so seamless, smooth, and sensual – no one will ever know you are wearing it!

After reading this it seems like not only will post-pregnant women find their shapewear an incredible addition to their wardrobe but women everywhere who need that extra slimming to fit into those jeans or look smooth in that dress. I ordered the "Booty Shaper Shorts" and immediately loved the way these slid on and hit in just the right areas for the best effect. The waist is high so you don't have any rolling over the top and the shorts are a great length to wear under your jeans or even a dress. I did not know how big of a difference these would make but I do have an old pair of jeans that I was pretty close to being able to fit into but they did not look good but while wearing my booty shorts they slipped right on and looked great! I am very impressed with these shorts, I have tried other shapewear (won't name names) that did not work very well so I gave up on them-- these I will be wearing very often.