Genius!

I LOVE when a new product comes out that makes me wonder WHY didn't I think of that? Around my house I am the handwashing police and think it is the key to good health. So I really want Max to understand the importance of washing his hands and also HOW to wash his hands. Some people merely squirt a bit of soap, rub for a second and rinse off- that's not good enough. SquidSoap has come out with a product that helps teach kids healthy hand washing habits in a fun way! So how does it work?
"SquidSoap works by applying a small ink mark on a person's hand when they press the pump to dispense the soap. The ink is designed to wash off after the hands are washed for about15-20 seconds, which is the time recommended by most doctors. SquidSoap is lots of fun for kids, since they love to get marked. It makes handwashing more like a game. Also, the very stretchable squid toy is a blast to play with and will provide hours of entertainment."
Seriously, why didn't I think of this? Not only is it one of the best healthy habits to learn it is also fun, the squid and ink is clever. The soap also smells deliciously fresh so its great for kids and adults alike. If nothing else it will be a great conversation piece in your bathroom!
Want to win your very own bottle of squid soap? I am doing a quick giveaway-- email me tonight and tell me a great handwashing fact, I will randomly pick a winner tomorrow morning. Good luck!