Love your heart!

Corazonas was kind enough to send me a couple of their best selling oatmeal bars to try out. While Corazonas snacks are aimed at those who are trying to lower their cholesterol they are a heart healthy and delcious snack for everyone out there. The oatmeal squares that I sampled are packed full of nutrition with 13-16 grams of whole grain, 5 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein. They are also infused with plant sterols which are proven to lower LDL cholesterol levels-- thats the bad kind! So to the snacks! I tried the Chocolate Chip and the Cranberry Flax, both were great but of course me loving Chocolate so much that was my favorite. The Chocolate Chip one reminded me of an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie but heartier. The body of the bar was packed with oats and had just the right amount of sweetness then generously scattered with chocolate chips. I loved this bar. I thought it was a great size for a mere 190 calories. I saw on their website that they also have Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie. I would love to try both of those flavors! I think we all know someone who is trying to or needs to lower their cholesterol, so if they think that delicious snacking is out of the picture for them point them to Corazonas. We should all be proactive with our heart health and just reach for great snacks all the time. Corazonas has other heart healthy snacks in their linup too!