A World of Possiblities...

As winter approaches we all comb through our closets wondering what we can wear that will keep us nice and cozy warm but also look HOT! I recently ordered a sweatshirt for my S.O. from Liquid Blue Biker Shirts and we are thrilled with what we got. Normally, we buy the biker shirts, sweatshirts etc from the bike dealers and pay outrageous amounts but Liquid Blue costs much less and allows you to customize exactly what you would like your shirt or sweatshirt to look like. Not to mention the designs are much more modern and trendy than the tired designs we normally find. So here is how it works-- find your design (we chose Revolution Skulls), then choose your style shirt t-shirts, tanks, slim fits, talls, hoodies etc... then choose your color (there is a ton), then choose your size and you are on your way to getting a personalized article of clothing. Our hoodie arrived very quickly which I was happy with since normally custom items take some time and the customer service was so great-- I was kept informed of the progress and shipping the whole time. Not to go on and on but this site is home to a whole family of sites packed with everything you can think of ranging from a whole website that is all about bacon to Jersey Shore and military shirts. To find all the different shirt stores they have (I counted around 40) scroll down at the very bottom of any shirt and you will see all the links. I will be doing my christmas shopping here because not only will I get cool shirts but they will be specific to the person with their favorite colors and an exact fit that they like (I do have some talls in my family which are generally hard to find).

On a side note I just about flipped when I saw THIS shirt-- I want it so bad! I did not notice this one when I was combing through the crazy amount of possiblities. Oh man!