Happy Halloween!

This year is SO special, its a year of first everythings with my boy Max (he turned 9 months today). Every event is so special and I get sentimental about it all. I am trying to capture and take in every sweet moment the best I can-- I can never have these times back so I want to cherish every bit so its no shocker that for each holiday I want to commerate it in a special way-- so how about this:
Babies First Pumpkin playset

This set includes:
My First Pumpkin Developmental Toy Playset- Genius Baby Toys
Cute Pumpkin - Halloween Developmental Playset comes with four fun play pieces:
Pumpkin carrying case
Ghost - squeaker!
Cat - meows
Spider - rattles
Candy Corn - crinkles
Pumpkin Size 8 inch wide by 8 inch high
Ages Birth and up.

AND
Baby's 1st First Halloween Soft Photo Album - Genius Babies Toys
Holds Twelve Precious 4" x 6" Photos of Baby's Halloween!
Both items are ADORABLE and even cuter than the pictures can capture. Who even knew there were "Babies First" for Halloween? Max loved the pumpkin full of goodies, he takes each thing out one by one and examines/ plays with each item. He even loves playing with the photo album and feeling the textures on the front while flipping the pages. You can get these items individually or save a bit and buy them together as I have linked you to. The site is Genius Babies and they sell "Smart Baby Gifts and Toys". They have TONS of stuff to look at for kids of all ages, their items are grouped nicely by age, type, price etc which I like for ease of shopping. Head over there and let me know what you find! Look how cool this is, it will be under the tree for Max this year. They are offering some codes/ deals right now on this page, not sure how long these offers will last.