For the first meal of the day

Have you tried the new Rise breakfast bars (used to be Boomi bars which I am a huge fan of)? I just had the good luck of getting a whole sampler pack of these including the Crunchy Perfect Pumpkin, Crunchy Macadamia Pineapple, Crunchy Honey Walnut, Crunchy Cashew Almond and Crunchy Cranberry Apple. Just by the names alone I am sure you are drooling-- with this selection there is something or everything for everyone. Each bar is sweetly coated nuts and fruit then with their own special touches like big hunks of macadamia nuts, cashews, dried apples, dried pineapples and more! Upon seeing them there were two bars that were specifically calling my name to try-- the Macadamia Pineapple and Cashew Almond. My intuition was right on for these. The Macadamia Pineapple had such simple ingredients but huge on taste bursting with big chunks of macadamia nuts, sweetened with honey and topped off with pineapple-- my favorite. The Cashew Almond incorporated two of my favorite things-- cashews and almonds! The ingredients in this bar were also very simple and their combination was just right, this bar had dates also added to it which is one of my favorite additions to bars with its sweet flavor. All in all these are just great bars-- any one of them make the perfect breakfast (or anytime) bar.