Presence. Planet. Prosperity.

Its no secret that I LOVE my chocolate! Given the opportunity to try Endangered Species chocolate and of course I was all over it. Not only do they make rich, creamy and dreamy chocolate they are "a mission-driven company that is passionate about chocolate and the environment.   We are fully committed to providing premium, all-natural, ethically traded, naturally shade grown chocolate products.  Endangered Species Chocolate confirms that all beans used in its products are purchased from family-owned properties where the income benefits the community.  10% of our net profits are donated to fund species and habitat conservation efforts.  Savor chocolate.  Save our planet." Now that is some chocolate you can feel good about eating and even better about buying. AND you might even learn something along the way (their wrappers are filled with facts relating to their mission of saving the endangered species and habitats). But back to the chocolate-- they have a huge array of chocolates to satisfy even the worst sweet tooth from bars to confections and even gift boxes. I sampled the bars, I will focus on my two favorites:
Dark Chocolate with Cranberries and Almonds. Amazing and unique combo mixing the tartness of the cranberries, smoothness of the almonds and richness of the dark chocolate all came together perfectly. LOVED this bar.
Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint: WOWOWOW. This was my very favorite bar. Deep, dark chocolate with a hint of refreshing mint. The simpleness of this bar allowed me to really appreciate the quality of their chocolate and they did the mint just right, not overpowering-- just right.



The great part is you should have no problem finding these bars yourself in your natural foods stores. I see them all over now that I am looking!