Its not a disguise!

Some protein bars are simply candy bars dressed up in a fancy package and labeled as a protein bar with bad nutritional stats. So how about a protein bar that has great stats (15 grams of QUALITY protein per bar) and tastes just like, if not better than, a candy bar? I was not expecting for these Supreme Protein bars to be this delicious so here are my takes on the "Carb Conscious" line (my favorite first):

Peanut Butter Pretzel Twist: 10/10
A thick layer of peanut butter (which I love and generally in protein bars is NOT good) that tasted like smooth, creamy, real peanut butter topped off with a layer of gooey caramel and wrapped in a peanut butter shell with pretzel pieces throughout. Perfect mix of sweet/ salty with more sweet-- which I love.

Caramel Nut Chocolate: 9.5/10 (This one was the second best protein bar I have tasted but got a lower score only because the PB Pretzel Twist is the only bar that deserves a 10)
Peanuts and caramel coated in chocolate-- reminds me of a famous candy bar with a similar makeup but better-- and great nutritionals.

Peanut Butter & Jelly: 8/10
First off, I may not be a fair judge of this one because I don't like the PB&J combo but I have to mention this bar was still better than the majority of protein bars I have tasted. If you like PB&J's you will love this (my S.O. thought this one was the best one out of the bunch so to each his own). Just as the name states-- fruit jelly, PB and whey crisps that did add a nice crunch.

Overall if I were to buy a protein bar this would be the one I spend my money on (these were provided to me free of charge at my request from Supreme Protein). We loved these at my house. The nutritionals are great and filled with quality ingredients. You should be able to find these at a retailer near you since they are stocked at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, GNC and tons of other places. I spotted the "Cookies and Cream" variety while out this weekend and it will be the next bar I buy!