Need that perfect present?

Whether its for you or for someone on your "nice" list Yester Year Soap Company has you covered! Everyone uses soap and these soaps smell delicious making them a real treat. Yester Year hand-crafts their soaps without adding chemicals, preservatives or syntetic fragrances. You have many options when buying-- a huge array of scents from fruity, tropical, flowery and fresh. Can't decide? They have combo packs with their most popular bars. Fall in love with a particular scent? You can purchase full loaves! Feel like pampering someone? Shower them with a gift basket filled with yummy Yester Year soap! I think these would be great presents for those who love high quality moisturizing soap or those who are hard to buy for like teachers, the friends who already have everything etc... When putting together a 3-bar pack for myself I had a hard time picking which ones I wanted to try. The descriptions make each one sound delicious, good enough to eat! Here is what I finally chose:


Sunrise:
Clean, airy top notes give way to a floral heart of jasmine, rose, orange blossom, and ylang.
Mango Papaya:
A tropical delight! You will fall in love with this fruity blend of ripened mango and juicy papaya
The smell makes you want to wander onto the nearest plane and go island hopping!
Summer Citrus:
Lovers of fruity fragrances will be swept away by our re-creation of this sparkling and contemporary blend.
A Best Seller! This clean-yet-sexy classic floral blend will not disappoint you.
As you can see I had a bit of a theme going-- summery and tropical, boy am I going to miss the summer-time and hoping to keep it in my shower at least a bit longer. Ask me to pick a favorite? I can't. Honestly, each smelled so sweet. I can only imagine how rich the vanillas must smell and how fresh the mountain air or green tea mint must be. Take a peek at their online store-- there is really something for everyone including those guys on your list! Oh and my 3 bar pack was wrapped up super cute in a nice box with some natural ribbon in a bow just like this: