Not just for the ladies!

I know I just raved about my own Booty Shorts from Wink but they have impressed me again for carrying a line of men's wear as well. I don't know if you have noticed but there are not these type of items out there for men and I have always wondered why. I know there are tons of men out there who would also love the slimming effects of the shapewear that is out there for women so kudos to Wink for thinking of the guys! This particular shirt has many benefits besides just being a slimming compression top. Here is a great picture of it so you can see just how this would compliment any man's body type:
This shirt could be worn under other shirts or by itself for a great look. Here are the many features of this great (and comfortably soft) top:
Slims you down
Engineered to provide the perfect balance of power and stretch in all directions with unprecedented slimming power and wearing comfort.
Improves power and performance
Constant, even compression (external pressure)
promotes blood flow and helps boost your energy levels, by up to 22% in males, and 30% in females.
Enhances skin tone
Medical grade compression rate improves lymphatic
drainage, which combined with our fabric's micro-massage effects smoothes the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
Keeps you cool and dry
A three dimensional knit pulls
moisture away from the body and allows air to circulate close to the skin.
Kills bacteria
Permanently inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold
and mildew, leaving you with a fresh, clean feeling all day, every day.

I LOVE the fact that this shirt kills bacteria and keeps you feeling fresh all day especially if this shirt is used for outdoor activities or sports. So guys you have options too! They have other styles on their website in the mens section here. I will be adding Wink to my "favorite things" list-- you can show them your love too by liking them on facebook.