Detour: Candy bar taste packed with nutrition

I LOVE Detour Bars-- I have been eating the Lower Sugar and Lean Muscle types for years, see my posts here and here. Well, the folks over at Detour are at it again with a new Lower Sugar bar-- Peanut Butter Cream. Peanut butter and chocolate are one of the best flavor combinations ever invented, period. So I knew this was going to be good and I was not disappointed-- rich, creamy peanut butter (almost a whipped consistency to me) topped with a caramel layer coated generously with chocolate. Yummy. So how can this be good for you? The first listed ingredient (meaning the most concentrated) is their own blend of high quality whey protein giving this bar a staggering 15 grams of protein.
Two lucky winners will get their very own box of Detour Bars shipped to them. How you ask? Shoot me an email, tell me a Detour factoid, like them on facebook for an extra entry, follow them on twitter for another entry-- let me know in the email if you have done these things to get your extra entries in. Good luck, you have until midnight Thursday, October 6th.