Yummy in my Tummy

Tonight was breakfast for dinner night at my house. I do this quite often when I am running short on time or well just feel like having breakfast again! My Manna Sprouted Bread arrived just on time so we had egg scrambles (of your choosing), homemade hashbrowns, fresh fruit and Manna "Sunseed" variety bread. I have yet to try the other kinds of Manna bread but if they are anything like this one my family is in for a real treat. The bread is very hearty and has a nutty flavor to it, while not necessary we warmed ours in the oven for just a bit-- boy was it ever delicious.
After reading this its hard to believe how great this bread can be but take a peek at the ingredients of the Sunseed variety that I am in love with:
Sprouted organic wheat kernels, filtered water, organic sunflower seeds, organic sesame seeds, organic flax seeds, organic millet, organic poppy seeds, organic caraway seeds
All those different seeds give it a rich, nutty flavor-- I love that they use millet a grain that is one of the worlds healthiest foods, read more about millet if you are not familar.