Pit Stop!

Check out the cool looking "Pit Stop" themed lunch box that my son got from Go Green Lunch Box:
"Each Go Green Lunch Box set comes with an insulated fabric carrier, a five-compartment food container, and a bottle that will hold eight ounces of water or your child’s favorite drink – all leach- and lead-free. Turn 'n lock technology ensures your child's lunch stays fresh."


Not only do these lunch boxes have fun designs that will make your children excited to carry them but they are innovative with their unique design features that I have not seen anywhere else.


They have a whiteboard to write notes (this might be my favorite part of all), 5 compartments including a stainless drink bottle, silicone banding on each compartment to seal from leaks, turn and lock technology to keep in freshness and is an affordable alternative to purchasing each item individually-- look at the cost analysis here. (They also have replacement parts so if anything happens you are not purchasing a whole new set). Even though Max is not in school we will use the Go Green Lunch Box on picnics, running errands, car trips and any other time I want to keep his food fresh on the go. I love getting the chance to review and showcase these types of products that will make life easier! Oh and these are not just for kids-- I would have loved one of these when I was working to tote my lunch back and forth, they have cool adult designs as well.